The International Film Finance Forum is returning to Cannes!
IN PERSON AND ON-DEMAND
Join us on Saturday, May 20th, 2023
After an exceptional event last year, Winston Baker is thrilled to be partnered once again with the Marché du Film to bring back the highly anticipated 13th Annual International Film Finance Forum. This Forum brings together leading industry executives from around the world to discuss and gain insight on the latest trends, shifts in the market, and for networking. The afternoon allows attendees and speakers to learn from visionaries who are bringing game-changing film strategies to the forefront of the industry. This year you can expect conversations regarding Film, Television, Finance, Sales and Distribution, giving attendees a well-round perspective on the ever-evolving landscape of the Entertainment Industry and consumer trends.
More Information Coming Soon!
Winston Baker’s mission is to connect and educate entertainment and media professionals around the world with emerging information and strategies in order to navigate the latest industry and global shifts. We have continued to do this both in person and virtually. Visit our website to find on-demand recordings of some of our keynotes, panels, presentations and forums. For more details, please Winston Baker’s website here.
ABOUT THE FORUM:
Winston Baker will host its annual international program during the 75th Festival de Cannes at Main Stage, Palais des Festivals. This particular forum will begin at 10am on Friday, May 20th, 2022. This event can be attended in person, live online or on-demand after the event, so everyone can experience the forum. Join us to learn about evolving strategies for financing films, mitigating risk, aligning interest with partners worldwide and identifying global distribution avenues.
Join us in Cannes for a day of market updates, strategy insights and exchanging of ideas. It will be led by a curated group of leading filmmakers, producers, studio executives, financiers, dealmakers and distributors across platforms.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Each year, the Cannes forum hosts a targeted group of 150-200 film financiers, producers, sales agents, buyers, and seasoned advisors. The Winston Baker forum is an effective way to stay connected with award-winning producers and active industry deal-makers, as well as make new contacts at a film festival that hosts thousands of industry professionals worldwide each year.
We are curating our 2023 program and will be updating the program continuously. For more information, contact Katie Witkowski at email@example.com, and be sure to follow us on Instagram @therealwinstonbaker
Past Speakers at our International Film Finance Forum have included:
- Taika Waititi, Director and Academy Award® Winning Screenwriter
- Rob Reiner,Two-Time Emmy Award Winning Actor, Director, Activist
- Asif Kapadia,Academy and BAFTA Award Winning Director
- Paul Dano,Award-Winning Actor and Director
- Lone Scherfig, Award-Winning Director, Producer & Writer
- Liesl Copland, EVP Content and Platform Strategy, Participant
- Tom Quinn, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, NEON
- Isabelle Stewart, Head of Acquisitions, Protagonist Pictures
- Mark Gill, President and Chief Creative Officer, Solstice Studios
- David Linde, CEO, Participant
- Celine Rattray, Producer, Maven Pictures
- Yann Demange, Award-Winning Director
- Nate Bolotin, Co-Founder and Partner, XYZ Films
- Jonathan King, President of Narrative Film and Television, Participant Media
- Thomas Benski, Global CEO & Co-Founder, Pulse Films
- Mimi Steinbauer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Radiant Films
- Ariel Vromen,Director, Producer & Writer
- Rich Gelfound, Chief Executive Officer, IMAX
- Stuart Ford, Chairman and CEO, AGC Studios
- Sebastien Raybaud, Founding Partner, Anton Capital Ltd.
- Tim Zajaros, Co-Founder, Armory Films
- Fabien Riggall, Creator and Chief Creative Officer, Secret Cinema
- Philippe Rousselet,Founder; Chairman and Co-CEO, Vendome Group
- Thorsten Schumacher, Founder, Rocket Science
- Rong Chen, Chief Executive Officer, Perfect World Pictures
- Matthew Belloni, Executive Editor, The Hollywood Reporter
- Emilie Blezat, Head of China StudioCanal, StudioCanal
- Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Producer, Stone Angels
- Yansong Li,iQiYi Motion Pictures
- Nicolas Chartier, Chief Executive Officer, Voltage Pictures
- Cassian Elwes, President, Elevated Films