ABOUT THE FORUM:
Winston Baker will host its annual international program during the 72nd Festival de Cannes at the prestigious Carlton Hotel located on the Boulevard de la Croisette. This particular forum will be a half-day program on the afternoon of May 17, 2019 geared towards evolving strategies for financing films, mitigating risk, aligning interests with partners worldwide, and identifying viable global distribution avenues.
Hear from the founders and high level executives at Participant Media, NEON, Solstice Studios, Wild Bunch, Cloudlight Entertainment, Anton, Three Point Capital, See-Saw Films, Arclight Films, ICM Partners, Voltage Pictures, Secret Cinema, and more!
Key topics of discussion at the forum will include:
- The Brave New World of International Sales
- The Secret of Breathing New Life to the Cinema Experience
- Location, Location, Location: Using Co-Production Deals to Mitigate Your Risk
- Pushing the Envelope: The Trailblazing Filmmakers of Cannes
- How Can Films Get Financed and Made in Today’s Ecosystem?
- Social Impact Investing: Doing Well by Doing Good
At the end of the forum, a private reception will be hosted for speakers, sponsors, and registered attendees.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Each year, the Cannes forum hosts a targeted group of 200 film financiers, producers, sales agents, buyers, and seasoned advisors. The Winston Baker forum is an effective way to stay connected with award-winning producers and active industry deal-makers, as well as make new contacts at a film festival that hosts thousands of industry professionals worldwide each year.
For more information, contact Customer Service at email@example.com.