The International Film Finance Forum has been postponed and a new date will be announced shortly. In the meantime, as part of our ongoing mission to provide industry professionals around the world with emerging information and strategies in order to navigate the latest industry and global shifts, we will begin launching digital episodes featuring some of our keynotes, panels and presentations. For more details, please Winston Baker’s website here.
ABOUT THE FORUM:
Winston Baker will host its annual international program during the 73rd Festival de Cannes on the Boulevard de la Croisette. This particular forum will be a half-day program on the afternoon of May 15, 2020 geared towards evolving strategies for financing films, mitigating risk, aligning interest with partners worldwide and identifying global distribution avenues.
This year, The Ink Factory Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Simon Cornwell, will be joining us in Keynote Conversation on the State of the Industry! You'll also hear from other visionaries who are bringing game changing film strategies to the forefront.
Join us in Cannes for a day of market updates, strategy insights and exchanging of ideas. It will be led by a curated group of leading filmmakers, producers, studio executives, financiers, dealmakers and distributors across platforms.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Each year, the Cannes forum hosts a targeted group of 150-200 film financiers, producers, sales agents, buyers, and seasoned advisors. The Winston Baker forum is an effective way to stay connected with award-winning producers and active industry deal-makers, as well as make new contacts at a film festival that hosts thousands of industry professionals worldwide each year.
We are curating our 2020 program and will be updating the program shortly. For more information, contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
Past Speakers at our International Film Finance Forum have included:
- Taika Waititi, Director and Academy Award® Winning Screenwriter
- Asif Kapadia, Academy and BAFTA Award Winning Director
- Paul Dano, Award-Winning Actor and Director
- Lone Scherfig, Award-Winning Director, Producer & Writer
- Tom Quinn, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, NEON
- Isabelle Stewart, Head of Acquisitions, Protagonist Pictures
- Mark Gill, President and Chief Creative Officer, Solstice Studios
- Celine Rattray, Producer, Maven Pictures
- Jonathan King, President of Narrative Film and Television, Participant Media
- Thomas Benski, Global CEO & Co-Founder, Pulse Films
- Mimi Steinbauer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Radiant Films
- Ariel Vromen, Director, Producer & Writer
- Rich Gelfound, Chief Executive Officer, IMAX
- Stuart Ford, CEO, IM Global
- Sebastien Raybaud, Founding Partner, Anton Capital Ltd.
- Tim Zajaros, Co-Founder, Armory Films
- Fabien Riggall, Creator and Chief Creative Officer, Secret Cinema
- Thorsten Schumacher, Founder, Rocket Science
- Rong Chen, Chief Executive Officer, Perfect World Pictures
- Matthew Belloni, Executive Editor, The Hollywood Reporter
- Emilie Blezat, Head of China StudioCanal, StudioCanal
- Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Producer, Stone Angels
- Yansong Li, iQiYi Motion Pictures
- Nicolas Chartier, Chief Executive Officer, Voltage Pictures
- Cassian Elwes, President, Elevated Films