We are thrilled to announce that The International Film Finance Forum will be returning both in person and on-demand! We will once again be partnered with Marché du Film to host this event - it is not one to miss!
How are Filmmakers, Producers, Financiers, Distributors, and Dealmakers successful in this ever-changing market;
How do you stay ahead of the game?
How are deals getting vetted and closed?
Make sure to catch our two VERY EXCITING FIRESIDE CHATS with Hollywood Legend Rob Reiner, Director Yann Demange and Producer Thomas Benski.
Winston Baker’s mission is to connect and educate entertainment and media professionals around the world with emerging information and strategies in order to navigate the latest industry and global shifts. We have continued to do this both in person and virtually. Visit our website to find on-demand recordings of some of our keynotes, panels, presentations and forums. For more details, please Winston Baker’s website here.
ABOUT THE FORUM:
Winston Baker will host its annual international program during the 75th Festival de Cannes at Main Stage, Palais des Festivals. This particular forum will begin at 10am on Friday, May 20th, 2022. This event can be attended in person, live online or on-demand after the event, so everyone can experience the forum. Join us to learn about evolving strategies for financing films, mitigating risk, aligning interest with partners worldwide and identifying global distribution avenues.
Join us in Cannes for a day of market updates, strategy insights and exchanging of ideas. It will be led by a curated group of leading filmmakers, producers, studio executives, financiers, dealmakers and distributors across platforms.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Each year, the Cannes forum hosts a targeted group of 150-200 film financiers, producers, sales agents, buyers, and seasoned advisors. The Winston Baker forum is an effective way to stay connected with award-winning producers and active industry deal-makers, as well as make new contacts at a film festival that hosts thousands of industry professionals worldwide each year.
We are curating our 2022 program and will be updating the program continuously. For more information, contact Katie Witkowski at email@example.com.
Past Speakers at our International Film Finance Forum have included:
- Taika Waititi, Director and Academy Award® Winning Screenwriter
- Asif Kapadia, Academy and BAFTA Award Winning Director
- Paul Dano, Award-Winning Actor and Director
- Lone Scherfig, Award-Winning Director, Producer & Writer
- Tom Quinn, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, NEON
- Isabelle Stewart, Head of Acquisitions, Protagonist Pictures
- Mark Gill, President and Chief Creative Officer, Solstice Studios
- David Linde, CEO, Participant
- Celine Rattray, Producer, Maven Pictures
- Jonathan King, President of Narrative Film and Television, Participant Media
- Thomas Benski, Global CEO & Co-Founder, Pulse Films
- Mimi Steinbauer, President and Chief Executive Officer, Radiant Films
- Ariel Vromen, Director, Producer & Writer
- Rich Gelfound, Chief Executive Officer, IMAX
- Stuart Ford, Chairman and CEO, AGC Studios
- Sebastien Raybaud, Founding Partner, Anton Capital Ltd.
- Tim Zajaros, Co-Founder, Armory Films
- Fabien Riggall, Creator and Chief Creative Officer, Secret Cinema
- Thorsten Schumacher, Founder, Rocket Science
- Rong Chen, Chief Executive Officer, Perfect World Pictures
- Matthew Belloni, Executive Editor, The Hollywood Reporter
- Emilie Blezat, Head of China StudioCanal, StudioCanal
- Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Producer, Stone Angels
- Yansong Li, iQiYi Motion Pictures
- Nicolas Chartier, Chief Executive Officer, Voltage Pictures
- Cassian Elwes, President, Elevated Films